Thursday, October 7, 2010

Wildlife

This is our layout for this first week of October. Can you imagine it is already October. My goodness. The title is Wildlife. It has my Great Nephew having fun with the ducks. You could crop pictures of a camping trip, your backyard, or a fun wild time you may have had. I love all these warm colors. Enjoy digging out those great pictures for a wild layout.

The ladies had a great planning day for the recipe book. Lot of proof reading, laughing, and food of course. There was so much food I enjoyed some broccoli quiche for dinner tonight while I finished the layout. Yummy. Lot's of great recipes in the cookbook. There was several the ladies wanted to try. Time is getting close for it to be printed, so make sure you let us know how many copies you need.

Micky D got my order right tonight so I did not have to back up for a fresh cup. Hopefully, it won't keep me up tonight. Good grief the city was so quiet. Of course it was about 10 pm. Most people were smart and already tucked in at home. It was pretty strange to see the parking lot at Wally World practically empty. The only wildlife I saw on the way home was a cayote. I guess even the wildlife went home early.

Guess I better get myself to bed. Prissy is all curled up in her bed so she is ready to be tucked in.

See you at the shop.

No comments:

Blog Archive