Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Thanksgiving

Can you believe this weather. One minute we have the AC running the next we are layering the clothes. I left the shop tonight and it was 41 in town and as I arrived home it was 33. Geez Louise, I wonder what it will be when Prissy has to slip out during the middle of the night. Last night she had to slip out about 3:00 am. Naturally, it was misting rain. Bless her heart. She doodled around and came zipping back to the patio just a shivering. I grabbed her up, dried her off, and bundled her under her little red blanket. I guess she got warmed up because she was on the sofa by morning.

The Hawks lost their play off game. It was a close one, 10-7. State Championship next year.

Good grief it is already December. Ho, Ho, Ho is not far away. Christmas decorations are popping up all over the place. I have seen the most adorable nativity that was only an inch. All colors of red and green are everywhere. The ladies are cranking out paper decorations for the shop Christmas tree. I better hurry up and find that rotating tree stand. I know I put it somewhere I would remember. But.......

Thanksgiving is such a wonderful time to remember why we are so thankful. Children are such a Blessing. They are so adorable as they participate in the school activities. This weeks layout captures those special school moments. Yep, they are our Blessings.

I will be closing the shop at 4:00 pm on Friday. Saturday is Play Day from 10:00-4:00 pm.

Stay warm tonight. See you at the shop.

No comments:

Blog Archive