Thursday, December 2, 2010

Guess what?  The tree is up.  You know I said I had put the stand in a place where I could find it easily.  Well,  I unzipped the bag with the tree inside.  Pulled out the tree parts.  Yep, there was the twirling tree stand.  My goodness.  I had looked in the infamous stock room.  The attic at the house.  I had just about decided to grab one of the regular stands.  Now as the tree twirls we will see those custom made paper ornaments the ladies are creating. 

It was 32 degrees in my garage at 8:15 this morning.  So I can only imagine what the temp. was at 1:30 when Prissy had to make a yard run.  Naturally the sprinkler system was running.  I was gonna just let her do her thing and let me wait for her on the patio.  Not....  The little stinker decided to wander the yard.  So I dashed through the darn sprinkler to hustle her back to the house.  I get her sweater off and tuck her into bed.  My goodness it was chilly.  I don't know who was the silliest.  Prissy for dawdling or me dashing through the sprinkler.

Remember the shop will be closed early tomorrow.  But Saturday we will be open from 10:00 'til 4:00.  Play day all day long. Whatcha gonna play with?

See you at the shop.

No comments:

Blog Archive