Tuesday, December 21, 2010

BLT Dip

Missed the big eclipse last night. I was busy with my blog post. Got sleepy and bang. It was all over. Prissy and I slept right through the big event.

I know several of you are hitting the road for the Holidays or are expecting travelers. Have safe travels and enjoy your families.

I have started the page for the week. Can you believe that. I should have it ready pretty early tomorrow. It is a work day but I think everyone is either cooking, shopping or wrapping. So it will be just me and Little Prissy most of the day. That being said I should crank the page out pretty fast. Hmmmm. Hopefully.

Tonight's recipe is from Laurie. Her web site is 'Cookin' up north'. I have tasted this and it is wonderful. Fresh and delightful. Easy, Easy, Easy. That is what we need during this busy time.

BLT Dip

1/2 c. mayonnaise
4 oz. sour cream
1/2 lb. bacon, cooked and crumbled
1 tomato, chopped

Mix the sour cream and mayonnaise. Stir in the bacon and tomatoes. Serve with crackers or toasted bread triangles.

Have a great evening.

See you at the shop.

No comments:

Blog Archive