Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Loveable

Well we all know how cute little boys are. But they are also very cuddly. You just want to hold them
close and give them tons of kisses. The only thing is they grow up way too fast. Our layout for this week is about a cute, cuddly, kissable, little boy who just had a birthday. I know you have lots of pictures of a cute cuddly someone or something. It could be your hubby, a child of any age, or maybe a cute pet. Dig 'em out and get to scrappin'.




I think we are gonna miss the rain again. The weather guys kept saying late this afternoon. But zip.... Maybe I will hear some pitter patter during the night.

The other morning I was headed to the shop and had a wonderful treat. Just as I was coming around a curve in the road. Pow!!! I had to put on brakes and hope the truck hanging on my tailpipe would stop in time. Leaping across the road was a deer. It had jumped a fence and was running for the woods on the opposite side of the road. What a wonderful sight. Don't you just love nature.

Had a sneak preview of the cookbook. Awesome!!!! The ladies have done a wonderful job. The book is full of yummy recipes. Get those taste buds ready for the arrival of the cookbook. Soon, soon soon!!!!

Remember Friday is the bead class. Call the shop to reserve your spot (386) 755-8886. Classes are at
2:00 pm and 7:00 pm. The Holidays are approaching and this would make a great gift.


You know tomorrow is Thursday and you know what that means. That wild and crazy bunch will be in the shop. Oh my!!! So I better get some rest so I'll be ready for all that laughter.

See you at the shop.

No comments:

Blog Archive