Friday, November 12, 2010

Guess what arrived in the shop this afternoon.  Yes, the cookbook.  The ladies started putting the finishing touches on a few pages tonight.  It is wonderful.  Several books have already left the shop.  So don't miss the opportunity to have a collection of the best recipes at your house. 

WOW was rather challenging for the ladies.  They had to do a lot of wait and see but the finished pieces were great.  We were playing with some Ultra Thick Embossing Powder.  Or sometimes called UTE.  There was some coloring, cracking, freezing, giggling, patience, and hot fingers.  But hopefully they learned a little something.  Maybe not to burn their fingers.

This morning I went to town by way of Lake Jefferies Road.  Just as I was about to turn onto the crossover road at the steel plant I spotted something moving in the woods. Slowing down, focusing on the movement,  yes there was a flock of Turkeys.  Now that really surprised me being this close to town.  They were not small either.  Love this wildlife around here.

Cuttlebug tomorrow.  Whatch gonna work on? 

I don't have any of Jean's Rasberry Chocolate wine.  But I think after today I won't need anything to get me to sleep tonight.

See you at the shop.

2 comments:

Lisa Ayers said...

Hold a cookbook for me please Gail.

Glenda said...

Those cookbooks are a must have. Hope the ladies get them soon because they will go in a hurry.

Blog Archive