Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Moment to Remember

I'm still here. Sunday I helped Belinda drag down some Christmas stuff. So I did not do any posting. Then Monday I woke up at 4:30 with a terrible headache. Then I felt yucky all day and closed the shop early. Came home and crashed on my trusty sofa. After a little snooze I began to prepare the card for the week. Tuesday I felt much better. I think I just took too much medication for that headache. Tuesday was a day full fun. Becky and Carter had lunch with me. After lunch Mr. Carter spent the afternoon with me. He helped walk Prissy, feed her Mac & Cheese, and became a whiz with some computer games. Good grief these guys learn that computer so quickly. Today I enjoyed lunch again with Becky and Carter. Yep, he spent the afternoon with me playing those computer games, reading to me, coloring, and watching 'The Cars' movie. But as he was watching the movie he began rubbing his eyes. You guessed it. He curled up in my lap and fell asleep. There is nothing sweeter than a little one sound asleep in your lap. Hopefully, Becky did not have trouble getting him to sleep tonight.

Speaking of sweet little ones. Here is this weeks layout showcasing a very special little guy. Thank goodness for those cameras catching moments you want to always remember. He starts off a little slow. Then jumps in and really enjoys every bite of that birthday cake.

So what moment do you want to capture on a page to always remember. Start digging and start remembering.

Saturday is Card Blitz from 12:30 until 2:30 pm. Be sure to sign up and join in the fun of making 4 cards in two hours.

The Cookbooks are here at the shop. There are some wonderful recipes the ladies have shared. A lot of people have been involved in getting this printed and they have done a wonderful job. This project has been in the works for over a year. If you submitted a recipe we thank you so much for your participation in this endeavor. And if you did submit a recipe but your name is not attached to the recipe please be understanding. We are planning a little book signing party. This will give you the opportunity to sign your recipes and visit with each other. So keep tuned for the time and date.

You know this is Wednesday and what happens in the morning. So I better get Miss Prissy and myself tucked into bed. Gotta get ready for that wild and crazy Thursday morning group. Then I have to get those Blitz projects ready for Saturday.

See you at the shop.

1 comment:

Lisa Ayers said...

Wow, just trying to keep up with you makes me tired. I want to know your secret!
Sounds like lots of fun at the store. Please keep a recipe book for me. Some of the best things I have tasted come right out of the shop!

Blog Archive