Wednesday, November 10, 2010

A Family 4 All Seasons

How many of you have sat for family portraits? I'm sure everyone is not looking at the camera at the same time. You start stressing out. Sometimes it is best to go with the flow and have a good time. I think the photos I used for this layout expresses a fun relaxed photo shoot. The best pictures you will always remember are the ones that are casual and that capture the personality of each person. So next time you are gathering a group for a photo shoot. capture those casual, fun moments. This is my nephew and his beautiful family. It may have been a chaotic photo shoot but the pictures seem fun and casual. So don't stress out enjoy capturing those milestones. Remember, time flies. So don't lose those special memories.



Goodness gracious, I am getting too old to get a wild whim and do a road trip. I finished the layout and made a trip to JAX. I'm ok for the first little bit then it is all downhill from there. Then when I get back to Lake City it hits me.... there is another ten miles to go. I started the day being adventurous and end the day being an old foggy. What happened to the days of shopping all day in high heels? You never think it will happen to you, then wham you have hit that golden age of reason. Oh well, at least I still make the effort to get going. I just start puttering out earlier than I used to.

Guess I better join Prissy and get ready for that funny, wild, Thursday Group.

See you at the shop.

1 comment:

Lisa Ayers said...

Love this! You have more energy than anyone I know Gail.

Blog Archive