Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Yahoo!!!!  A-1 Computers has me up and running again.  I have been without my laptop since Monday.  I tried again today to plug up and turn on.  No go.  I here this ticking in the power box that connects the two electric cords.  I know that is not a good sign.  So I called A-1 and they had the power cord in stock.  So $42.00 later I am up and running.  Man, I sure depend on this little machine.  The up side is I got a lot of stuff done around the shop.

Glenda called to let me know her new grandbaby Liv went to the hospital last night.  Jaundace is the diagnoses.  Hopefully her numbers will be better and she will be able to go home tonight or tomorrow.  Glenda and James has had the 3 boys since last night.  Whoa!!!!! 

Remember Saturday is Cricut club.  Bring those new cartridges and cut away.

No comments:

Blog Archive