Sunday, December 20, 2009

Family of Friends

This mat from Jackie expresses what Scrappy Papers is all about.

Last week during the cuttlebug meeting those Scrappy Ladies surprised me. I thought we were just having a CHRISTmas party but they were a sneaky bunch. Here are just a few that were able to attend the meeting.












It seems they have been meeting in Scrappy's parking lot plotting my surprise. They gave me a wonderful cart for our projects. It will be easy to pass out those little pieces for class projects.






They also had a tree that had little mittens with messages from everyone.


But what would a party be without food and these ladies can prepare some food. I did not get pictures of it all but here are a few shots.






Thank you all for such a wonderful surprise and for being great friends.
You make Scrappy Papers the home away from home. I love it when you come in just to sit and visit with me and each other.




No comments:

Blog Archive