Thursday, July 26, 2012

WOW, I have been busy this week.  My Great Niece came for a visit.  So we have been busy since Sunday running around and playing.  She has enjoyed playing with my Great Niece who lives here.  It is wonderful for cousins to get together.  We have played games, dressed-up, ran through the water hose, swam, and gone to the movies.  Guess where I was by 9:00 every night?  Yep, I was safely tucked in my little bed.  And that is with drinking my coffee all day long.  Whew!!!  I don't know how these Moms and Dads do it.

Tomorrow we have the class at the assisted living home.  I actually almost finished it Saturday at our play day.  Just a few minor touches and we will be good to go.

Finally have my plane reservations to visit Mom Musto.  She is so excited.  When she is excited she doesn't hear what you are telling her.  So I have to send her a letter with all the  travel info in it.  I am dreading the flying.  My body is at the age where sitting for so long makes me so stiff I can barely move when I do stand-up. 

Have a great day!

Smiles 'til I see you.

No comments:

Blog Archive