Thursday, July 19, 2012

I did not work in the yard this morning because I am going to town and have lunch with the Wild Bunch.  I can't wait!!!  Well maybe I should.

I have several items listed on my Etsy shop.  Let's see who finds the shop first.

It has been a rainy morning.  It sounds lie it is booming in town.  Let the rugrats take a quick walk before the rains hit again.  Now I am watching the wind twirl my pinwheel. 

I may get creative when I get back from town if I am not too pooped.  You know how much I love being at home.  If not today maybe tomorrow.  I need to keep the juices flowing. 

Don't forget this weekend is the gathering at Gateway Baptist Church.  I wonder if Siri can get me there?

Better get something done while I am waiting for the head count for lunch.

Smiles 'til I see you.







No comments:

Blog Archive