Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Happy Birthday

 I've worked in my craft room creating today. Well, it took three rooms to finish.  You know me I spread out all over the place. And you can imagine poor Prissy.  She has a bed next to my desk here in the craft room but every time I move she is up and running.  She sure gets a good nights sleep.  There is still some arranging and learning spots to be more productive.  But I am here to tell you being away from the creative end for a few weeks makes it go slower when you bring out that paper and glue.  So I better set a schedule to create something every day.  Well maybe every couple of days.  Otherwise I put too much pressure on the creative aspect.  The layout is for my nephew who turns 36 today.  Oh my!!!  Can't be.  I'm not that old am I.  Jeez Louise!!!!  


Love you.  Happy Birthday!!!



That cute Ladybug stamp set arrived on Saturday.

Smiles 'til I see you.

No comments:

Blog Archive