Monday, July 16, 2012

I finally have my e-mails below 100.  Phew!!!  What a job.  Many were mouthwatering dessert recipes.  How do you go about deleting those.  Folders.  Yep moved them to a folder so when I get hungry for something sweet.  I can surf those yummy pictures.  One came through this morning that was a single cup of chocolate chip cookie warm with ice cream.  Yowie!!! Did that look good.

Worked in the yard this morning 'til it got to darn hot.  When water starts rolling into my eyes where I can't see...  Then it is time to stop.  So I will get back out there tomorrow morning when it is cool.

Linda Northrup has moved up our meeting date at Gateway Baptist.  The new meeting is set for this Saturday July 21st.  Hope to see you there.

It is hard to believe that this is the middle of the month.  It won't be long and the kiddos will be back in school.  That means September is fast approaching.  I better get busy and start planning.

Smiles 'til I see you.

No comments:

Blog Archive