Monday, July 2, 2012

Craft room and Debby

I am well and starting to see daylight in the craft room. I still have a long way to go at the shop. Those magazines are still lined up on the tables. Boxes need labeling and the stock room needs some work. But at least I can start to create again. I did a class at Still Waters last week. Who knows what I will get around to creating this week.

There is the old trusty computer sitting on the desk. All is well when that is running.

We were lucky with the heavy rain from Debby. No flooding around the house. One of our entrances is flooded. You can only get through with one of those high bed trucks. You know how I worried about our pond drying up.... Well here is a picture of our pond. The little walkway is under water. The log is now floating around with several large turtles sunning.

As you can see it is almost out to the road at one end. The waterfowl have been flocking in and enjoying the new water level.

Smiles until I see you.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello Mrs. Gail I am so glad that everything with you and the hubby is alright. Have a bless week and a great weekend of crafting and resting....

Gail @ Scrappy Papers said...

Thanks. Hope you have a safe Holiday.

Blog Archive