Sunday, July 29, 2012

Disney 2012

My goodness I have been vegging out all weekend.  I guess running with the young crowd can really get you whooped.  This hot weather has not helped with the energy level.  Friday was our day at the assisted living group.  We did a watermelon card.  I'll get a picture and post it later.  Some of you saw the beginning project at the group gathering last week.  The ladies did a great job.  There were quiet a few pieces and I saved a lot of the gluing for them to do.  I only glued those tiny letters.  You know how aggravating they can be.  You get them glued everywhere but where you need them.

Finally finished the layout I started about a two weeks ago.  It doesn't need much explanation.  What a crew!!!!



I mean the kids not the characters.  Although, these guys are characters.   Love them.

Smiles 'til I see you.

No comments:

Blog Archive