You may have already read this or received it by email, but I saw it on a blog (real women scrap) this morning and thought it was pretty cute.
Why God Made Moms Answers given by 2nd grade school children to the following questions:
Why did God make mothers?
1. She's the only one who knows where the scotch tape is.
2. Mostly to clean the house.
3. To help us out of there when we were getting born.
How did God make mothers?
1. He used dirt, just like for the rest of us.
2. Magic plus super powers and a lot of stirring.
3. God made my Mom just the same like he made me. He just used bigger parts.
What ingredients are mothers made of?
1. God makes mothers out of clouds and angel hair and everything nice in the world and one dab of mean.
2. They had to get their start from men's bones. Then they mostly use string, I think.
Why did God give you Your mother and not some other mom?
1. We're related.
2. God knew she likes me a lot more than other people's moms like me.
What kind of little girl was your mom?
1. My Mom has always been my Mom and none of that other stuff.
2. I don't know because I wasn't there, but my guess would be pretty bossy.
3. They say she used to be nice.
What did Mom need to know about dad before she married him?
1. His last name.
2. She had to know his background. Like is he a crook? Does he get drunk on beer?
3. Does he make at least $800 a year? Did he say NO to drugs and YES to chores?
Why did your Mom marry your dad?
1. My dad makes the best spaghetti in the world. And my Mom eats a lot.
2. She got too old to do anything else with him.
3. My grandma says that Mom didn't have her thinking cap on.
Who's the boss at your house?
1. Mom doesn't want to be boss, but she has to because dad's such a goof ball.
2. Mom. You can tell by room inspection. She sees the stuff under the bed.
3. I guess Mom is, but only because she has a lot more to do than dad.
What's the difference between moms and dads?
1. Moms work at work and work at home & dads just go to work at work.
2. Moms know how to talk to teachers without scaring them.
3. Dads are taller and stronger, but Moms have all the real power 'cause that's who you got to ask if you want to sleep over at your friend's.
4. Moms have magic, they make you feel better without medicine.
What does your Mom do in her spare time?
1. Mothers don't do spare time.
2. To hear her tell it, she pays bills all day long.
What would it take to make your Mom perfect?
1. On the inside she's already perfect. Outside, I think some kind of plastic surgery.
2. Diet. You know, her hair. I'd diet, maybe blue.
If you could change one thing about your Mom, what would it be?
1. She has this weird thing about me keeping my room clean. I'd get rid of that.
2. I'd make my Mom smarter. Then she would know it was my sister who did it and not me.
3. I would like for her to get rid of those invisible eyes on the back of her head.
- ► 2016 (38)
- ► 2015 (62)
- ► 2014 (57)
- ► 2013 (79)
- ► 2012 (75)
- ► 2011 (158)
- ► 2010 (206)
- ► 2009 (118)
- Tractor time!!! Yep, I went home early and got on ...
- We had a full house this morning for the coffee & ...
- Just a quick post. Lucy will have her 'One Hour L...
- Hope you all had a great weekend. My Niece and fam...
- Here we are at the weekend again. Man the time fl...
- Remember Friday is crop night and there is not a o...
- Wednesday again. Where does the time go? Everybody...
- Well, here we are Tuesday morning and the card cla...
- Happy 90th Birthday Mom Musto!!! ...
- Why God Made Moms Answers
- Rhett had a better night last night. He did not ge...
- Well, the rugrats did not make it to the groomers....
- Gosh, where does the time go!!! Here we are on Wed...
- Well I had a busy day today. Cynthia came over fro...
- Saturday has been busy with some new faces back in...
- Finally Friday. Wow where does the time go. Well t...
- Remember tomorrow there will be no One Hour Layout...
- We had a great celebration on Saturday. Our first...
- ▼ June (18)
Blogs | Visit
- Alli Miles
- Angela Cartwright
- Bind-It-All Blog
- Christine Adolph
- Cindy's Creative Corner
- Claudine Hellmuth
- Ellen Hutson
- Everything Cricut
- Heidi Blankenship
- Hero Arts Club
- Holdman Christmas Light Display
- K Andrew Designs
- Love Lee Studio
- Lucy's Crafty Life
- Marah Johnson
- Michelle Caplan
- Moda Fabric Blog
- Nan's Niche
- One Eye Open
- Psychomoms/Cricut Swarms
- Sarah Whitmire - Mixed Media Artist
- Seems Like Yesterday
- Shannon K Thompson Photography
- Spa Girl - Jenna Greene
- Susan Goetter
- The Pioneer Woman
- Tomi Brown Photography