Saturday, June 7, 2008

Saturday has been busy with some new faces back in the store. School is out so people have more time to have fun. The meeting tomorrow with the altered art/Mixed media group has been changed. I think they will meet next month instead of tomorrow. Lucy was going to contact everyone. Lots of things going on, parties, families, etc. So we have to wait another month before we learn the new name.

Next Sunday is Father's Day. I will be closed next Sunday in honor of my Father. He would be shaking his head right about now wondering if I had lost my mind. He often thought that. Me going into retail was never something we ever talked about. I had often thought we might open a bed & breakfast but never open a retail store. Well life is full of surprises. Scrappy's is like a bed & breakfast. There is always food around here and if I'm not careful somebody might catch me taking a power nap. Geneva is a good look out. And I do enjoy meeting and visiting people. The store is like a home where people come and have a good time. So it is better than a bed & breakfast, I don't have all the cooking and cleaning.


Have a great Saturday night.
Here is Rhett having a power nap under the kids picnic table. Boy, that power nap is sounding better and better. Don't worry Geneva I won't doze off!
See ya tomorrow from 1:00 until 5:00.

No comments:

Blog Archive