Well I had a busy day today. Cynthia came over from Mayo. She did not get the message that the meeting was cancelled. We had a great time surfing and checking out a few blogs. She is out of the cage, so lookout world. She retired from teaching after teaching for over 30 years. Then Susan arrived from the Panhandle. She will be here most of the week so I will get to visit with her again. The link to her blog is on my blog list. She does some wonderful pages. The blog does not do her pages justice. They are awesome viewed in person.
Last night when I was watering a cute little bunny ran from under the flower bench at the front door. He was fast. I barely had a glimpse before he went around the corner. I hope he scurried to the woods behind the shop. We need to get some rain soon. It is too hot to water even in the late afternoon.
The Sunshine Stampers have their meeting tomorrow afternoon. They always come in with such great cards. Speaking of cards I better get busy and get that card done for the class this week. Too much visiting and not enough creating.
- ► 2016 (38)
- ► 2015 (62)
- ► 2014 (57)
- ► 2013 (79)
- ► 2012 (75)
- ► 2011 (158)
- ► 2010 (206)
- ► 2009 (118)
- Tractor time!!! Yep, I went home early and got on ...
- We had a full house this morning for the coffee & ...
- Just a quick post. Lucy will have her 'One Hour L...
- Hope you all had a great weekend. My Niece and fam...
- Here we are at the weekend again. Man the time fl...
- Remember Friday is crop night and there is not a o...
- Wednesday again. Where does the time go? Everybody...
- Well, here we are Tuesday morning and the card cla...
- Happy 90th Birthday Mom Musto!!! ...
- Why God Made Moms Answers
- Rhett had a better night last night. He did not ge...
- Well, the rugrats did not make it to the groomers....
- Gosh, where does the time go!!! Here we are on Wed...
- Well I had a busy day today. Cynthia came over fro...
- Saturday has been busy with some new faces back in...
- Finally Friday. Wow where does the time go. Well t...
- Remember tomorrow there will be no One Hour Layout...
- We had a great celebration on Saturday. Our first...
- ▼ June (18)
Blogs | Visit
- Alli Miles
- Angela Cartwright
- Bind-It-All Blog
- Christine Adolph
- Cindy's Creative Corner
- Claudine Hellmuth
- Ellen Hutson
- Everything Cricut
- Heidi Blankenship
- Hero Arts Club
- Holdman Christmas Light Display
- K Andrew Designs
- Love Lee Studio
- Lucy's Crafty Life
- Marah Johnson
- Michelle Caplan
- Moda Fabric Blog
- Nan's Niche
- One Eye Open
- Psychomoms/Cricut Swarms
- Sarah Whitmire - Mixed Media Artist
- Seems Like Yesterday
- Shannon K Thompson Photography
- Spa Girl - Jenna Greene
- Susan Goetter
- The Pioneer Woman
- Tomi Brown Photography