Well, the rugrats did not make it to the groomers. Prissy was a happy camper. Rhett was not feeling well so I took him to the Vet. Needless to say $$$$ later they decided he has a nervous stomach. He has antibiotic and some nasty paste to help him get back to normal. She also told me even though he did not like the food she put him on it was better for him. Sounds like a pediatrician doesn't it. When I took him home today I gave him his nerve pill. Hopefully, when the storms hit he will be a little calmer.
I passed these guys on the way to work the other day.
I bet they are loving this weather and are not worried about the price of gas. The road I come to town on is so beautiful and full of all kinds of wildlife. One section of the road has a canopy of trees. The drive gets me psyched for the day or relaxes me in the evening on the way home.
The book club meeting is Monday night. We will be working on a book about me. We are always doing pages of other people not ourselves. The first meeting is titled 'Then & Now'. Bring baby pictures and pictures of you now. You will work on these pages during the meeting. At the meeting we will decide what the next theme will be. The possibilities are limitless. We are gonna have some fun and learn some interesting things about ourselves and each other.
Well it is time to close the doors. See ya tomorrow!
- ► 2016 (38)
- ► 2015 (62)
- ► 2014 (57)
- ► 2013 (79)
- ► 2012 (75)
- ► 2011 (158)
- ► 2010 (206)
- ► 2009 (118)
- Tractor time!!! Yep, I went home early and got on ...
- We had a full house this morning for the coffee & ...
- Just a quick post. Lucy will have her 'One Hour L...
- Hope you all had a great weekend. My Niece and fam...
- Here we are at the weekend again. Man the time fl...
- Remember Friday is crop night and there is not a o...
- Wednesday again. Where does the time go? Everybody...
- Well, here we are Tuesday morning and the card cla...
- Happy 90th Birthday Mom Musto!!! ...
- Why God Made Moms Answers
- Rhett had a better night last night. He did not ge...
- Well, the rugrats did not make it to the groomers....
- Gosh, where does the time go!!! Here we are on Wed...
- Well I had a busy day today. Cynthia came over fro...
- Saturday has been busy with some new faces back in...
- Finally Friday. Wow where does the time go. Well t...
- Remember tomorrow there will be no One Hour Layout...
- We had a great celebration on Saturday. Our first...
- ▼ June (18)
Blogs | Visit
- Alli Miles
- Angela Cartwright
- Bind-It-All Blog
- Christine Adolph
- Cindy's Creative Corner
- Claudine Hellmuth
- Ellen Hutson
- Everything Cricut
- Heidi Blankenship
- Hero Arts Club
- Holdman Christmas Light Display
- K Andrew Designs
- Love Lee Studio
- Lucy's Crafty Life
- Marah Johnson
- Michelle Caplan
- Moda Fabric Blog
- Nan's Niche
- One Eye Open
- Psychomoms/Cricut Swarms
- Sarah Whitmire - Mixed Media Artist
- Seems Like Yesterday
- Shannon K Thompson Photography
- Spa Girl - Jenna Greene
- Susan Goetter
- The Pioneer Woman
- Tomi Brown Photography