Friday, June 13, 2008

Rhett had a better night last night. He did not get up until about 4:30. That helped me sleep a little longer. I had to be up and at the car dealers early this morning. After 3 days they finally serviced the car and have the OK from the warranty company to fix my window. Those extended warranties are great if you can make it through all the huffing and puffing.

I found out why Sarah as been absent from the store. Maddie is gonna be a big sister this December. Congratulations to everyone.




Here are Maddie & Sarah at the store today.

Maddie has learned to do scrapbooking in a special way. We should all be so adventurous.

I think that is Cinderella and her Prince. Yes, they are upside down so Maddie can look at them.

Last night I had my wildlife fix as usual. When I came around the curve at the railroad tracks there was a skunk scooting across the pasture. Thank goodness I was going in the opposite direction. Then when I got home there was a big owl in the yard. I tried to get a picture but it was too dark. I loved seeing it fly up into the trees.

Everyone have a great Father's Day Sunday. Remember I will be closed.


See ya Saturday.



No comments:

Blog Archive