Friday, May 6, 2011

What a nice little rain we just had. Hopefully, this will help some of those fires that are around. We just need a few more.

I'm all psyched up for the weekend. Are you gonna come play here at the shop. You guys always have some of the coolest projects you are working on. I love seeing all that talent expressed.

Carter is always such a treat. Yesterday he found the bone folders. You know those creamy arrow shaped things that you use to crease your paper with. I thought he was gonna start pretending they were swords. Not.... He started counting out load 2. 3. 4. What! I know he can count. Where is that number 1? But he meant to leave that 1 off. He was counting down his beat. Then he started using those bone folders and began playing his 'drums'. Where does a 4 year old come up with this stuff. Then later in the day he was playing his games and watching videos on the laptop. I went and sat down beside him. He then turned the laptop so I could watch with him. He did this without me saying a word. Now how thoughtful is that!!!!

Better get busy doing something.

See you at the shop.

No comments:

Blog Archive