Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Hope you all had a great Mother's Day. I crashed all day. But I did do my laundry. And I haven't been doing the lawn. James my nephew has been getting it done. Boy, it sure looked pretty when I turned the corner coming home last night. And this morning leaving the sun was peeking through the trees and the dewy grass was so green and fresh looking. Thank you James for doing such a great job.

Most of you know I have lost my voice these last couple of days. I think the ladies kinda liked me being quiet on Saturday. although it was hard to wish my Mother-in-law a happy Mother's day. She doesn't hear that well and with my voice fading in and out. Oh well, I could hear her and I will call her when the voice returns.

I'm waiting on the card group to arrive. Then I will get going on the layout. Take a break to get my haircut. Then back to the layout.....

Have a great day.

See you at the shop.

No comments:

Blog Archive