Sunday, May 1, 2011

What a beautiful morning. Prissy actually slept until 7:30 this morning. So we cranked up and started our day. We first fed Pokey. He did not want to cooperate at first. As I was pouring his feed into his bucket the big stinker nudged my hand and knocked the bucket. So here goes some of the feed onto the ground. I made him back off and let me finish pouring his feed. After getting ready and starting out the drive Pokey was grazing in the pasture. He loves to eat!!!!

I came to the shop to do some a few things and get ready for next weekends National Scrapbook Day. Friday we have a special crop starting at 5:00pm. We will play until midnight as well as have a supper. There may be a project sometime during the evening. Then Saturday we start with bagels at 9:00 am or you can start playing while you munch on a bagel. There will be time during your play time to have some lunch and do a few projects. Goodness, gracious what will we be doing throughout the day. Can't wait to see what each of you bring to play with during the day.

The windows are open, the fan is running, Prissy is snoozing on her blanky, and I have been searching the web for our next project. Never know what I will come up with next.

Better get back to work. Have a wonderful day.

See you at the shop!!!

No comments:

Blog Archive