Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

I would like to wish you all a Happy Mother's Day!


This is a picture of my Mom with three of her children in the pool. The baby, and we all know who the baby of the family is because she will be quick to let you know, is too little to be in the pool.

Now this is my Granny. My Dad's Mom. This was taken the same year as the pool picture. See how tiny Geneva is. No wonder she could not be in the pool.

This is Granny with my Dad. Wasn't he a cutie.


This is my other grandmother. We called her Big Mert. Can you guess which one is my Mom?



This is Mom Musto who is about 92. She is my husbands' Mom. She is still very active.

Thank you all for being in my life.

And thank all you Mom's, Aunts, Sisters, Sisters-in-law, Nieces, and Friends for being great Moms. I was unable to be a Mom but I love being a Big Sister, Aunt, and Great Aunt. it is like being a Grandmother. You get to enjoy spoiling them and then you get to send them back to their parents.

A special Happy Mother's Day to the 'ladies' (as Carter calls you) of the shop. Hope you all have a great day.

See you at th shop.

No comments:

Blog Archive