Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Well I survived the Sunshine Stampers yesterday. They made some great Get Well Cards. Check out the board when you come into the store.

This is the One Hour Layout for Friday May 16th. Lucy will be teaching this class and it is full. These are Basic Grey papers. Yes you can do this in One Hour or else!!!!




The card we are making Tuesday and Thursday morning this week has a beautiful rose in the center. The group was very quiet this morning. I guess they were concentrating on the rose as they worked.

We are back to 3 dogs at our house. Cody went home today we will miss him. I have been in the 'mystery room' this afternoon. You know moving and re-arranging all that wonderful paper I hide back there. Guess I better pack up and go home to my Rugrats. Tomorrow I will post the cards for Saturday mornings class that is scheduled with Glenda.

No comments:

Blog Archive