Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Well here were are half way through the week. Tomorrow, is card day and here is the card we are doing. This is painted with H2o's. These are like watercolors but with mica chips so they twinkle. We all love that glitz.
Gayle's 'One Hour Layout' is very pretty. You are gonna love it.
There are blues, pinks, and cream. The paper is from Fancy Pants 'Daydreams'. It would be a great page for some of those Mother's Day pictures.

Are you planning a big weekend or have the gas prices got staying home? Come on by a do some cropping in the cool store. We will be here all weekend and there are no classes scheduled so the tables are open.

Belinda and Frank are doing wonders with the rose garden. I come home and enjoy the beautiful cut roses. I think this one is a chocolate rose. I really enjoy flowers as you can see by all the flowers around the store. But they do take a lot of watering. But that gets me outside once in a while.

I guess I better close up shop and go home to my rugrats.

No comments:

Blog Archive