Well here were are half way through the week. Tomorrow, is card day and here is the card we are doing. This is painted with H2o's. These are like watercolors but with mica chips so they twinkle. We all love that glitz.
Gayle's 'One Hour Layout' is very pretty. You are gonna love it.
There are blues, pinks, and cream. The paper is from Fancy Pants 'Daydreams'. It would be a great page for some of those Mother's Day pictures.
Are you planning a big weekend or have the gas prices got staying home? Come on by a do some cropping in the cool store. We will be here all weekend and there are no classes scheduled so the tables are open.
Belinda and Frank are doing wonders with the rose garden. I come home and enjoy the beautiful cut roses. I think this one is a chocolate rose. I really enjoy flowers as you can see by all the flowers around the store. But they do take a lot of watering. But that gets me outside once in a while.
I guess I better close up shop and go home to my rugrats.
- ► 2016 (38)
- ► 2015 (62)
- ► 2014 (57)
- ► 2013 (79)
- ► 2012 (75)
- ► 2011 (158)
- ► 2010 (206)
- ► 2009 (118)
- Let's Party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He is wearing his pa...
- Well, here we are the weekend and our anniversary ...
- I can't believe that Saturday is our 2nd Anniversa...
- Happy Memorial Day weekend. I have had a busy few ...
- Well here were are half way through the week. Tomo...
- I had better get caught up with our activities. Fr...
- Well here we are Friday afternoon. Most people are...
- I started the morning taking the rugrats to the gr...
- Coming into town today I put the brakes on and wat...
- Well I survived the Sunshine Stampers yesterday. ...
- Refreshing weekend.
- Mother's Day Weekend.
- ▼ May (12)
Blogs | Visit
- Alli Miles
- Angela Cartwright
- Bind-It-All Blog
- Christine Adolph
- Cindy's Creative Corner
- Claudine Hellmuth
- Ellen Hutson
- Everything Cricut
- Heidi Blankenship
- Hero Arts Club
- Holdman Christmas Light Display
- K Andrew Designs
- Love Lee Studio
- Lucy's Crafty Life
- Marah Johnson
- Michelle Caplan
- Moda Fabric Blog
- Nan's Niche
- One Eye Open
- Psychomoms/Cricut Swarms
- Sarah Whitmire - Mixed Media Artist
- Seems Like Yesterday
- Shannon K Thompson Photography
- Spa Girl - Jenna Greene
- Susan Goetter
- The Pioneer Woman
- Tomi Brown Photography