Thursday, May 15, 2008

I started the morning taking the rugrats to the groomer. It is not their favorite thing to do. This morning I tricked Prissy. When she came inside from the yard I picked her up and put her right in the car, so she did not start running from me when she saw her halter. These dogs are so smart.

Well ,we had another great card class this morning. The ladies were very creative, they stenciled the outside of their envelopes.
Saturday morning is the card class with Glenda.



Here are the cards you will make.


















Emily and I are jumping frogs and cutting paper.
She is becoming an early card maker.

Well Lori just popped in so I better close for now.

1 comment:

Lori said...

Lori is like that...popping in, popping out! Emily's frogs were lovely!

Blog Archive