Sunday, April 14, 2013

April 14, 2013

I am still checking on the pups even though I have not seen them for several days. The last few days I have left fresh water and refilled the food dish. Since I have not seen them I don't know if I am feeding them, the neighborhood dogs, or wild animals. But iI have to keep checking to make sure they are not there.

Next week we have card class for the week and Card Blitz Friday and Saturday.
Make sure you let me know if you plan to attend any class.

I had a busy Thursday. Fed the pus. Worked at the shop. Went to the kids awards at school. They love that simple recognition. Then as they get older not so much. Went to lunch. Back to the shop for more work. Dodged the rain and shipped the UPS package. Shop time. Then off to watch softball. The girls did a double header. Congrats!!! They won first place in their league. Now Miss Emily will be playing on a traveling league. She is so cute when she puts on all that catchers gear. Then I stopped an checked the pups. Whew!!! I am not used to getting home at 10:00 pm anymore. It was a wild and wonderful day.

Smiles 'til I see you.

No comments:

Blog Archive