Sunday, July 27, 2008

I better get caught up with pictures from this month before the month is over. Friends and family surprised me on my birthday with lunch and cake. Thanks to all the ladies who came and surprised me. I celebrated for several days. My brother and his family came up from Clewiston. I looked up and saw a cute little munchkin walking at the end of the table with a balloon. I said " I know her"! There was Miss Amy my brothers grandbaby. As I looked at the front door there was C.J. (my brother) and Jennifer (his daughter). We partied all afternoon and then moved the party to the house. So it was a very nice birthday having my two brothers and sister together.



Here is Miss Amy giving us a big smile.




Here is our next couple of visitors. This is Miss Genny. She is Geneva's grandbaby from Missouri.She got right down on the floor to play with Prissy. Prissy started to bark as she does when she is playing. This did not stop Genny. She just continued to reach for Prissy and this just egged Prissy to bark more. Genny is a cutie.


Prissy is not a visitor. She will be a regular here at Scrappy's. She will come greet you at the door. But mostly she will be seen hot on my footsteps or sleeping beside me in her little pink bed. Oh yea she is a beggar, so you might see her at the edge of your chair waiting for a hand out. Have no fear she does not bite.


There are a few changes to the store hours. Starting in August we will be closing the store at 4:00 p.m. on Saturday and we will only be open on the second Sunday of each month. The rest of the week Monday through Friday hours stay the same 10:00 to 6:00. We are thinking about closing early on Wednesday afternoon but I have not made the decision about that yet.


Enjoy the rest of your Sunday.



No comments:

Blog Archive