Friday, July 22, 2011

What a day. It began with that wonderful group from Still Waters. Those ladies are so wonderful.
My great nieces came to give me a hand. Thank you ladies for doing such a good job putting your cards together. And a great big hug to my great nieces for helping out.

The girls pointed out that we had a leak in our bathroom. Thank you Josh for getting that leak stopped. The power flickered off but did not go out completely. The Verizon power was totally off. Next I went to print something and yep. No ink. Naturally it was a color that I did not have. So off I went to get the ink and lunch. Hot... Hot.... Hot!!!! Man, stay inside. Then after I get back I realize there is no cable(gosh I gotta see what the weather is), no phone service( I can't run credit cards or do a FAX), and no internet. What no internet. I ran to the car pulled out that cell phone I have trouble using. Call Comcast. Oh yes there is a major outage in my area. How long? No idea. But it came back on thank goodness.

I guess that counting points really works. I have lost 13 pounds so far. Hopefully, I will stick with it. Having that support system really helps. Cause they can really do some cooking and now it is really healthy.

Saturday is Cricut Club. So come play and have some fun.

See you at the shop.

No comments:

Blog Archive