Sunday, July 10, 2011

How's your day going. We had a visit from a Niece this weekend. She and her family arrived last night. We enjoyed dinner at Sonny's. And yes I behaved myself. I had chicken and broccoli. This morning Frank fixed breakfast. Scrambled eggs, grits, crisp bacon, and my special little wheat roll. But the as we sat around the table Miss Hannah started munching on Oreo's and milk. Yes, I splurged and had my skim milk and a couple of cookies. Hannah played with the teddy bears, and dressed my bedpost with ribbons, and then enjoyed opening hat boxes. Oh my!!!! What fun.

After they left Prissy and I loaded up for the shop ( I have two more Blitz cards, a layout, and a weekly card to do). As we headed down my street I noticed a neighbors yard had a cluster of mushrooms growing. I said to myself 'have we had that much rain?'. It was very strange that they were just in one spot around this flag. I came closer and slowed down. Uh oh! No mushrooms just golf balls where my neighbor was putting.

I thank all the ladies for celebrating my Birthday last week. That wild Thursday group brought lunch to the shop. Yummy!!!! Everything was delicious. And it was fun to sit and enjoy one another. Emily would be proud of me. I even wore earrings that day. Then after weigh in another group of ladies treated me to dinner and we celebrated here at the shop. These ladies are gonna get me organized yet! I will post some pictures of both celebrations and some of the great birthday cards.

Sunshine Stampers are in the shop tomorrow. Then Card Blitz is Saturday as well as our usual weekly classes. So come have some fun with us.

Guess I better get busy with this weeks projects.

See you at the shop.

No comments:

Blog Archive