Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy 4th of July!

Wishing everyone a very happy safe 4th of July. I remember enjoying barbecue and fireworks on the intercoastal. On the docks of the restaurant you could see fireworks overhead and all up and down the intercoastal. Then when I had Rhett my counterpart to Prissy. I stayed home to cuddle him. He hated the loud booms of the fireworks and the pops of the firecrackers. Even further back parades in downtown Indiantown. There maybe a rodeo or two in there somewhere. There were a few years in Georgia with the largest home fireworks display and huge picnic. But the best part of fireworks is the joy you see on the kids faces. Priceless!!!!




Enjoying the fireworks with children is a great family tradition. It is a time to enjoy being together.




Children will always remember.

Here is our latest shop tree. The ladies out did themselves this time. It is totally awesome.
I think we need to leave it up for a couple of months. What do you think?

Here is a picture a friend sent me. It is so Americana... and so cute.



One final picture to enjoy....




God Bless America.

See you at the shop.

No comments:

Blog Archive