Monday, October 20, 2008

What a wonderful day. The air was nice and cool. I even wore a long sleeve this morning but by lunch time I was ready to shuck it off. I spent the day yesterday working on my paper work. I did take a break long enough to bake some cranberry muffins. Prissy got a bath early because she made a little trip to the wet muddy back yard. This was at 7 A.M. So much for trying to sleep in.

The card this week is a Christmas card. It is getting closer. I can't believe November is here already. The one hour page layout is Thursday night this week. You are going to learn how to make paper flowers.

If you have signed up for the water color group on Thursday here is a list of items to bring. Please bring water color paper, markers, and water color brush. These are items you will need each time you meet.

Well the Book Club group is here so I better sign off.

No comments:

Blog Archive