Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Well, I did not get a new recipe this week from anyone so I will go home tonight and come up with something for tomorrow's post.



Friday October 31st we will have the one hour layout with me. Lucy is pretty busy right now with all of her challenges. Also, all day will be a Fall Festival at the store. Lot's of surprises and maybe a few make & takes. I will give you more info closer to the day.



If you noticed our pumpkins we no longer ave a bad pumpkin. Some little fairy sister came and transformed our melting pumpkin. Joshua and Emily can't say that it looks gross. I have a new scarecrow so hopefully he will appear in the next couple of days.



If anyone is interested in participating in a card swap ask me for some details. We may start a little swap. I will keep the sign up small so you do not have to make so many of the same card. Each swap will have a theme.



Well I better get home and research some recipes.

No comments:

Blog Archive