Monday, September 22, 2008

Well, here it is Monday and I missed posting this weekend. I was busy yesterday working on all my paper work. We had several wonderful showers throughout the day. Today really started feeling like Fall. I even wore my jeans and long sleeve shirt today, but it did not take long before I was down to my t-shirt.



We received some cute word books today. The words are Gator, Tiger, and Pumpkin Patch. They are made of chip board and are very sturdy. So many cute possibilities.



Tomorrow we have two card classes (they are both filled). We will make a Christmas card. You know it is not that far away. If you are signed up for the class bring a mat knife and a self-healing mat. We will be cutting a cute window in our card.



The one hour layout with Lucy is on Thursday night this week. I will get the page posted tomorrow.



Have a good night.

No comments:

Blog Archive