Monday, September 1, 2008

Hope everyone is having a great weekend. Prissy and I were off yesterday but I did not stay home. Frank and I went to Ocala and then took the scenic tour home. Boy their sure is a lot of woods between here and the coast. Several rivers and creeks were pretty full. On our journey we passed several cute little shops but I refrained. Frank went to a couple of craft stores with me so I thought it only fair so we went to a tool store. The longest stop was at Sam's. Man that place was busy. And of course when we go out of town we have to eat at a restaurant that we do not have in Lake City. So we ate at my usual spot ---- Chili's. I love their mushroom jack fajita. I like mine without the tortilla and guacamole. We were gonna have a pit stop for coffee but needless to say the woods were bare. We had our coffee after we got home.

Things are kinda quiet here at the store this morning and I am working on the card for tomorrow. Remember to bring a watercolor brush to the class.

Well, see ya later.

No comments:

Blog Archive