Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Hello Fall!!! It was so wonderful this morning. My temp. gauge on my car read 65 degrees at 8:30 a.m. The cooler weather seems to make everyone feel more festive. You feel like being out and about. The wind rustling the leaves is such a wonderful sound. You need a nice comfy swing and some hot apple cider to sip.

Prissy keeps greeting people as they come in the door. But she really starts the fuss when it is someone who brings her treats. I have to make sure she does not put on too much weight. I think her energy will keep her from plumping up. Frank clipped her nails for me this week. I tried a week ago and the first nail I clipped too close and bless her heart she gave a little squeak. Well that did it for me. I put the clippers away. Frank said next time he would do it by himself because I kept telling him he was going too far back. Boy after that little adventure I had to take a break but Prissy started running around and having so much fun. When she starts running you can not catch her. She is curled up in her little pink bed sound asleep.

Today new magazines from Stampington & Co. arrived. They are the Stampers Sampler, Somerset Workshop, and Somerset Life. Cute altered pumpkins are in Somerset Life. I caught those on a quick breeze through. Yesterday, we received some new leaf punches. There were a couple of those new 3 1/2 inch Giga punches. New stickle colors from Suze Weinberg. These have more "Glitz". Tim Holtz distresser is back on the shelf.

I will post a new recipe later tonight. Ge those favorites turned in so I can post them on the blog.

Today I received the cutest purse from my nephew, niece, and great nieces in Missouri. It has beads, dragonflies and of course ladybugs. I just love it. I will have to give them a call tonight.

Gotta go. See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Blog Archive