Thursday, September 18, 2008

The air was a little cooler this morning. My thermostat read 70 degrees at 8:00 a.m. Maybe we really will have some Fallish temps next week. I know as I was looking at my long sleeve shirts this morning and thinking "soon". I know we wish for cooler weather then we wish for warm weather. Go figure.

I think I have finally figured out why my little Prissy does not like going into the back yard at night even though there is plenty of light. She sometimes begs to go out and then wants to turn right around and head back into the house without any stops. I sometimes will close the door and force her to "go be quick." At first I thought her hesitation was because her buddy Rhett was not there with her. Then I reasoned maybe the grass was too high. Next was she is having trouble seeing. But!!! this morning as I let her out I spotted a big yellow cat sitting in the 4 wheeler seat out beyond the fenced area of Prissy's domain. But I know cats can do some climbing. So I now think that is what has Miss Priss spooked. But I feel as though the big yellow cat keeps the varmints away so Miss Priss will have to get over being skittish.

Let me know if you try the recipe I posted yesterday. Everyone tells me it is so good even the kids will eat it. I will post a new recipe each Wednesday so if you have a great recipe pass it on and we will share with our Scrappy group.

I am a little behind with my posting. But hopefully I will get better and be more consistent. These card classes are just keeping me going. I have now added a night class on Tuesday night and it is getting full. If we out grow that class I will try to squeeze in another night. Or maybe I will add a Saturday morning class.

Have a good evening and we will see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Blog Archive