Friday, March 7, 2014

Happy - March 7, 2014

Geez Louise!!!!  I can't believe we are in March already. The weather the last few days let's me know Winter is still here. I can't seem to get warm.  The wind and rain make it seem colder than it is.  I don't think it got any higher than 45 today if that.  It was still 41 at lunch time but that wind!!! BRRRRR.  Oh yes, and this weekend we get to Spring forward an hour.  Daylight savings time is officially here. 

This week is our week for layout classes.  I know this every other week can get confusing.  The first layout is full of 'HAPPY'.  Such joy on these little faces.


Guess I better finish cutting all those pieces.  Yep gonna count and recount.  Don't want to forget any little piece this time.

Smiles 'til I see you.

No comments:

Blog Archive