Sunday, March 23, 2014

Grandma - March 23, 2014

What a beautiful day today has been.  I have had the windows open and the breeze is blowing.  The windows were closed for that mini rain shower.  Still cold up North.  Expecting a storm to come through next week.  In the 30's today.  Thank goodness I am a Florida girl.

The Card Blitz was great.  The ladies had no problem getting each project done.  Lot's of visiting going on as usual.  :-)

This week we have our layout classes.  We do two layouts during the class.  So our first layout was a request.  Someone wanted a Grandmother page since we did Grandpa a couple of weeks ago.  I had some great Grandmothers.  Both were very unique.  So here are my Grandmothers.






Gotta get back to cutting out all those pieces. Then start the next layout.

Have a great evening.

Smiles 'til I see you.

No comments:

Blog Archive