Friday, November 1, 2013

November 1, 2013

Good grief!!!  It is November 1st already.  Thanksgiving and then Christmas!  Only seven more Fridays until Christmas.  No classes the week of Thanksgiving.  I am going to have the December Blitz the second weekend instead of the third weekend. 

Only one more week until the yard sale.  Saturday November 9th from 8:00 - 12:00.  Bring a table to sale some of your stash so you can buy more.  You might even find some stuff at the yard sale.

As many of you know I have broken the wire on three Fiskars cutters.  I finally e-mailed Fiskars.  They sent me a replacement arm.  So if you have issues contact Fiskars.  They will stand behind their product.  So now I am back in business with two cutters.

Next week is card week.

Have a great weekend.

Smiles 'til I see you.


No comments:

Blog Archive