Sunday, November 10, 2013

Boo - November 10, 2013

Yep, I have the second layout ready.  I can remember Carnival days when I was growing up.  We did it a the school.  There were cake walks, fishing for little surprises, and the costume parade.  The kids these days would love all the fun activities that were part of those carnivals. The costumes were usually home made and full of imagination.  Our second layout is about kids and a school carnival.


Now that next week's layouts are ready I will begin making cards for next Saturday's Blitz.  Oh and also two more layouts for the following week.  We are combining cards and layouts for the week before Thanksgiving.  That way we are all free the week of Thanksgiving to get all that cooking done.  Oh my!!!  That week before Thanksgiving we will do cards on Tuesday and Layouts on Thursday.  I have a couple of Super Heroes to get on a scrapbook page. There might even be a page with a clown and a baseball player.

Smiles 'til I see you.

No comments:

Blog Archive