Thursday, March 21, 2013

March 21, 2013

Just got home from a full day at the shop.  Boy!!!!  I have not done that for a while.  I guess this daylight savings time helps.  You don't realize how late it really is.  One good thing is the first layout for next week is almost finished. 

During class this morning I was minus my rubber mat for embossing with the Cuttlebug.  I told the ladies I was gonna look for it last night and forgot. Everyone gave me ideas on how to memo myself so I don't forget.  Well I forgot to check around when I first got home.  I forgot to memo myself.  It is like I once told my Dr. who wanted me to take hormones.  He said it would help me remember things.  I told him that would be great if I could remember to take the hormone pill.  He just laughed.  So here I am sitting down to eat my cereal and check my e-mails and right under the corner of my laptop sat that darn rubber mat. 

Have a great evening.

Smiles 'til I see you.

No comments:

Blog Archive