Friday, March 22, 2013

Livin' The Good Life

After I did my post last night I finished the layout.   Trying to take the picture last night gave me a fit.  I either had too much light or there was a glare.  Oh well you can see the layout and you will put your pictures in those spots.  I know I have told you how my family loves to fish (that includes baby Sis).  I keep thinking I came from some where else because that is the last thing on my list of fun things to do.  I can remember going with my Mom.  That was before all the fishing boats came along and you could actually eat fish from the waterways.  She could sit on a canal bank for hours. Ugh!!!  If we had time out back then I think should could have used going fishing and that would have snapped me into shape.  I have gotten off the subject of our fist layout this week.

Headed to the shop to work on the second layout.

Smiles 'til I see you.

2 comments:

Susan said...

Hi Gail! I see you're still busy with card classes and scrapbook classes. Is the shop still open?

Gail said...

Yes. I have limited shop hours. I mainly have the shop for classes. It is across the parking lot from the old shop.

Blog Archive