Saturday, March 16, 2013

March 16, 2013

Another Card Blitz is history.  Two days of fun with the ladies.  Even with the crazy folds they did great.  Donna Sue did amazingly with her injured hand.  Thank you ladies for helping her here and there with the harder tasks. 

I was supposed to go the High Springs with the ladies. But when you get up at 5:15 AM and start running full speed that speed starts to drop off as the day progresses.  I know they are having a great time.

Next week is card class.  Let me know if you plan to attend.  So you can mark your calendars.  The even weeks in the month will be for scrapbook pages.  The odd weeks of the month will be for card classes.  The third weekend of each month is Card Blitz.  The class is offered on Friday and Saturday at 10 am.  Starting in April I will offer a make up class on the first Saturday of the month.  I need to plan for you so before coming we will plan the cards or layouts you wish to make up. So please reserve your spot for the weekly class.  By doing this I will have your cards or layout cut ahead of the class on Saturday.  If you are confused just call me and I will help you untangle everything.

Smile 'til I see you.

No comments:

Blog Archive