Sunday, January 15, 2012

How is your weekend going? There was a great group playing with their Cuttlebugs yesterday. So many cute ideas. I went home early last night and had most of my laundry done before going to bed. So just a few loads this morning and Prissy and I were off to the shop. We start unpacking and good grief no computer. You know I can't get anything done around here without my little black baby. So I called home and interrupted Frank's Sunday morning breakfast ritual. He was nice enough to meet me halfway with my computer. So back in business. But it is chilly here so I had to crank up the heat a little as well as the coffeepot.

I'm trying to get those Blitz cards, layout, and card for the week ready. This week will be a busy one. The cookbook group has started back up and will meet on Wednesday to have lunch here at the shop. Yummy!!!! I have one Blitz card almost ready. I began cutting it out yesterday. It will be a birthday card. Make sure you sign up early because that Blitz group has grown and there are only so many seats available.

The sale this week is 25% off all stamps, punches, and templates.

Better get back to work.

See you at the shop.

No comments:

Blog Archive