Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Family Time

My goodness we have had some very cold weather the last couple of days. Last night when I left town it was 35 degrees. By the time I got to Bierly it had dropped to 31. Then at 135 it was 29. Oh my at the feed mill it had dropped to 27. Geez Louise what will it be by the time I get home. How about 26. Yep. Prissy and I made a mad dash from the car to the house. But then we had to bundle up for her to make her little walk around the back yard. Good thing she did not doodle around. Then this morning Poor Nan could not get a drink out of the fountain because it was all frozen. Pokey's water trough only had a thin layer of ice. Thank goodness it was not windy or it really would have seemed a lot colder. It was 26 at 9:30 this morning. Wow!!!

Here is our first layout for the new year. It is always great getting together with family no matter what time of year. So this layout is about having that special 'Family Time'.



Better get the table set for tomorrow mornings class. It will be a full house and I mean a full house. You know it is that Thursday morning wild bunch. Just love them and the way they have such a good time.

See you at the shop.


No comments:

Blog Archive