Sunday, June 22, 2014

June 22, 2014

Had a great weekend of making cards. The ladies did great.  We didn't go too late.  But you know we don't always click right along.  There is some visiting going on.  It is always fun.  Missed a few ladies who could not be there this time.  Hopefully they were having some fun.

This week is our layout class.  We will be doing that on Thursday.  Then Friday is our visit to do cards at the assisted living home. I wonder which card we will do?????

Watched a little baseball after The Blitz.  One of the kiddos was in an All Star Team playing in a tournament this week.  He plays catcher.  I don't see how he manages in this heat with all that he has to wear.  Saw some good catching and some good hitting.  They did not win.  But they seemed to be having fun.  If they had won they would move up to the next tournament in South Florida over the 4th of July weekend.  Sorry they lost but glad they don't have to play in that July heat.

I feel like playing hooky.  But!!!!  I better get to my layouts for the week. 

Smiles 'til I see you.


No comments:

Blog Archive