Friday, June 14, 2013

June 14, 2013

Headed to the shop for the First Blitz of the weekend.  Hopefully I have everything packed in the car.  The first thing packed was my tool kit!!!

I was puttering in the shop yesterday and heard a knock on the door(when I am there I keep the door locked).  It was Donna Sue ready for lunch.  Thursday seems to be our girls out to lunch day.  Off we went to yep... Longhorn.  That seems the place of choice.  They have great soup and salads.  But I had grilled shrimp.  Trying to be good.  But when I headed home that afternoon I slipped into Mickey D's for that ice cream cone.   That darn car just has a mind of it's own.

My family is having a family reunion this Summer.  It is now less than a month away.  I am so excited.  Some of the cousins have not seen one another in a long time.  It will be wonderful to share hugs and stories.  I told them those stories have to be from memory not their imagination.

Better get going to the shop.

Smiles 'til I see you.

No comments:

Blog Archive